Monday, May 21, 2007

Roasted Veggie Quesedillia

Edit: This is a guest post by my friend E

So, I took this from a recipe again in the Costco book. Basically, just throw chopped zucchini, carrots, squash, and bell pepper into a pan with some olive oil, garlic, orange juice, basil and thyme. Toss it all together so it's nicely coated. Then, stick it in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or so. I generally do this a day before so that I can just refrigerate it and cut it up the next day.

So, say it's the next day. Chop up the veggies, shred some cheddar and pepper jack cheese and put a little of everything between two tortillas in a skillet. I suggest folding the tortilla in half and doing half a quesedilla at a time because this one is really sloppy. Whatever you choose, cook it up just like any regular quesedilla. Serve it with some hot sauce. And, you'll probably need a fork.

No comments: