Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cauliflower and Tomato Pasta

Edit: This is a guest post by my friend E

I'd give this one four out of five stars, but it's a nice pasta variation. So, saute some crushed garlic in olive oil, add cauliflower pieces and cook a little longer. Then, poor in seeded and chopped tomatoes and let them get all soft. Add a bit of hot water to the skillet and let the whole thing cook awhile while you prepare the pasta. Once it's done, you throw everything into the skillet, add black pepper and fresh, chopped parsley. Slide it onto a plate and top with your choice of grated cheese. I also suggest some extra salt.

3 comments:

mollyjade said...

I love pasta shells. Especially with peas. And then the peas get caught up inside the shells and you get a pea surprise.

Sarah S said...

Yay pasta. That is one of my favorite food groups!

La Suave 809 said...

God blesss